• Bob Carey has played Santa for 23 years and still has a blast doing it
• Holiday Outreach: Local nonprofit makes holiday giving fulfilling
• How one lawyer broke out of the mold mid-life to create her own happiness
• Spencerport Booster Club making a big difference
• Barbara Risser raises the bar at Finger Lakes Community College
• An East Rochester woman tries to keep the art of tatting alive
• Financial planner Jim Terwilliger finds great deal of success after Kodak
• Henrietta couple helps kids in impoverished northeastern Peru
• Rochester artist, qigong therapist harnesses healthy energy
• U of R alum Alan Hilfiker leaves lasting legacy
Columnist Jim Miller discusses "How to Check Up on Your Hospital"
Susan Suben presents "What If … A Couple’s Long-term Care Story"
Jim Terwilliger discusses "Diversifying Your Nest Egg Account Types"
Bruce Frassinelli reflects on "My Interview with God"
• Our Q&A with Don Riley vice president of Mark IV Enterprises, has worn many hats in Rochester community