• Gender gap hits older women harder
• If 50 is the new 30, why am I so unemployed?
• Experts weigh in on what types of dog best fit older people
• Life on the stage: Older actors still having a ball on stage
• SeniorONE, a program by Rochester General Health System, supports independent living
• “Equipment freak” Jack Bloemendaal has almost 300 cameras in his collection
• After devastating loss of husband, woman discovers new life as marathon runner
• Rochester OASIS offers wide variety of courses for 55-plus
• Executive decides to take a break to study wine making in the Finger Lakes
• After trip to Machu Picchu, a local jeweler is back in action
Columnist Jim Miller discusses "What to Know About Your Parents’ Financial Affairs"
Susan Suben looks at your "Insurance Checklist For 2014"
Barbara Carlsen Dodge asks "Are you ready to make a move? If so, what are the first steps you need to take?"
Jim Terwilliger discusses "Practicing Retirementl"
• Our Q&A with Kathryn White, President of the Victor Historical Society talks about her organization, work, aging