• Unemployed 55-plus people have harder time finding a job; if they get one, they often earn less
• What happened to the hype about the so-called silver tsunami?
•The Invictas continues to entertain
• Owner of Magnolia’s recalls the ‘surreal’ experience of hosting President Obama for lunch
• Meet the volunteers at Pittsford Volunteer Ambulance
• Volunteering is up
• Man on steel: World renowed sculptor Albert Paley
• Henrietta residents reaching new heights
• Fifty years after JFK assassination
• Meet some tennis table pros
• Library, home-delivery style
• Group shares creative energy of quilting
Columnist Jim Miller suggests "Get Paid for Being a Family Caregiver"
Susan Suben discusses "The ‘New” NYS Partnership Plans"
Kimberlie Barrett suggests it's "A Great Time To Build A New Home, part 2"
Jim Terwilliger discusses "The Pension Decision: Lump Sum or Lifetime Income?"
• Our Q&A with Jean Klem, an 84-year-old Webster resident, has been a volunteer for 20 consecutive years.